1. Nourish yourself. Put things into your body that it needs. Skip that soda and grab a Naked Juice or buy a blender and make your own juice! You’ll love how much you save by not buying the store bought stuff.
2. Think about what goes into your body. Take a second to intellectually process your food, consider what’s in it and where it comes from.
3. Do something that’s genuinely for you, something that gives you pleasure. Remember to live for yourself every once in awhile and think about yourself when you’re thinking about others.
4. Look at someone directly in the eyes while they’re speaking to you. Show them how present you are to the conversation, that this interaction and relationship truly mean something to you.
5. Genuinely thank someone for something. It doesn’t have to be for anything they’ve done. You can thank your mother for not…
View original post 866 more words